Q: Q: Starting when hot

97 Ford F450 Drive 30 minutes. Stop for 5 won't start back up for another 30 minutes what will be the problem

3. Q: Starting when hot

Q: Loud noise from engine.

This is caused by the timing chain tensioners in the engine are bad and they would need to be replaced with new chains and tensioners. On some of these vehicle the camshafts may need to also need to be replaced...

Q: Speedometer and odometer off when starting the car

Hey there. Although we need a bit more information from you to accurately pinpoint the source of your issue, it sounds like this could be due to a damaged or faulty transmission speed sensor. Sometimes the speed sensor, which monitors...

Q: Q: Car stuck in park.

I have come across this often on your the Aviator. In some cases the shift cable comes loose from the transmission, but most of the time it is because the shift cable broke. The cable goes from the shifter, through...