Q: Q: Starting when hot

97 Ford F450 Drive 30 minutes. Stop for 5 won't start back up for another 30 minutes what will be the problem

3. Q: Starting when hot

Q: Ticking noise coming from the driver's side of the engine

Often, that would be lifters making a noise. So, the first thing you'd want to do is get some good engine oil flush and have the engine flushed out, and then change the oil and filter. A lot of times,...

Q: Transmission won't go into gear - 1997 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi there. Unfortunately, performing a transmission flush can create more problems for the transmission than it helps, especially with higher mileage. The debris gets stirred up and travels throughout the transmission. A transmission service should involve dropping the transmission pan,...

Q: My check engine light goes on when I go up a hill or speed up then it goes off and on

If the vehicle is not overheating and the check engine light is NOT "flashing", and there are no other outward indications of the engine malfunctioning, it is safe to drive the car until it is convenient for you to request...