Q: Q: Starting when hot

97 Ford F450 Drive 30 minutes. Stop for 5 won't start back up for another 30 minutes what will be the problem

3. Q: Starting when hot

Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.

The ignition switch is damaged and needs replaced. The contacts inside the ignition switch is are shorting out with itself. This is why the switch has to be in a specific position to release the shift interlock solenoid. If you...

Q: Q: Truck is back-firing.

There are a few possible causes for an engine to backfire. Some of the more common causes are a vacuum leak, lean condition caused by a weak fuel pump, an exhaust manifold leak, or a faulty ignition system. With the...

Q: Pinion bearing making noise

The pinion bearing is a common issue with Ford rear ends. Most of the time, this failure is due to a differential leak that was not addressed and the bearing run dry. I recommend having a trained technician, such as...