Q: 97 Ford F-150 won't start after 30 minutes of driving wait 30 minutes and start I'll change the coil pack spark plugs wires

I drive for 30 minutes stop for five and come back out of one start wait 30 minutes at the start of change the coil pack spark plugs wires just trying to get another heads up

Hi There, If I understand correctly, you have already changed the coil packs which is a good first step as this is a common indicator based upon what you are describing. Other things that you may want to also check that are subject to this kind of heat cycling are things like fuel injectors, crankshaft position sensor, camshaft position sensor, which are all subject to heat cycling failure much like the ignition coil packs are. If you need further help with diagnosing your truck, please feel free to reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

• 97 Ford F-150 won't start after 30 minutes of driving wait 30 minutes and start I'll change the coil pack spark plugs wires