Q: 97 Chevy cavalier coupe automatic. Best oil to use in it? Has 17 in rims on front but is only built for 16. Can I put 17 in back?

The front two tires have 17 inch rims. Whenever I make any sharp turns, they rub. If I put the 17 inch in back and the 16 inch up front, will that be ok? And what would the best oil for the car be?

The best oil to use is a full synthetic 5w30 oil. For the tire and rims rubbing i would suggest checking the tire and rim size in the door sticker to see if you have correct sizes for the vehicle. I do not know of any vehicle that uses different size rims heights and having mismatched rims can cause problems with ABS system. You can try swapping the 16 inch wheels to the front to see if it helps until you correct tire and rim sizes.

3. 97 Chevy cavalier coupe automatic. Best oil to use in it? Has 17 in rims on front but is only built for 16. Can I put 17 in back?