Q: 95 grand cher. eng turns over wont start, leave ign on and a few min later fuel pump kicks in but relays under hood make noise the

95 grand cherokee, try to start ..wont start, leave ignition on and and a few minutes later I hear fuel pump kick in and the relays under the hood are making noise, when the fuel pump stops the noise from the relays stop, try to crank engine and it fires right up...I can drive to town and go to the store come back out in about an hour and sometimes it will crank up right away and sometimes i have to leave ignition on till the fuel pump kicks in and the relays start making noise all over again, when the noise stops it will fire right up. not sure what the problem is...by the way after it cranks it runs great, does not miss or skip.

3. 95 grand cher. eng turns over wont start, leave ign on and a few min later fuel pump kicks in but relays under hood make noise the