94 ford rangers v-6 4.0 getting codes 122 /172 /522 idle ...

Q: 94 ford rangers v-6 4.0 getting codes 122 /172 /522 idle high jerks on deceleration

asked by on August 21, 2017

Idle high jerks on deceleration getting codes 172 indicates lean bank # 1 122 tips below minimum voltage what causes these codes and possible fix

Based on your description, I believe that there could be an issue with the throttle body. I would recommend having the throttle position sensor inspected as well to determine if it is working properly. Once the throttle body has been cleaned and or replaced and the TPS has been ruled out, these issues should be resolved.