Q: Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Idol jumps and drops when stoped and wants to stall when you give it gas to quick

Hi - your poor low-speed running symptoms cover a range of possible problems: fuel supply issues (low fuel pressure, clogged fuel filter, clogged/leaky injectors), idle air control valve, dirty throttle body or throttle position sensor. I recommend a poor engine performance by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.