Q: Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Idol jumps and drops when stoped and wants to stall when you give it gas to quick

3. Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Q: What would you consider as a tune up?

A car is a mechanical device that wears out in a predictable pattern. Therefore, tune-ups are NOT determined by personal predilection. If someone tells you, "In my opinion, a tune up consists of....", run for the exits! In other words,...

Q: My car won't move when i press the gas pedal i have never had a problem before. I did notice a leak but i thought it was the oil from the transmission.

You should check for any codes that could be stored in the ECM (computer) as the check engine light is on. This will give you a starting place to check for the condition that you are having. Since the vehicle...

Q: Excessive vibration at idle 2002 VW Jetta

Hi - I suspect your rough idling is an air leak (loose hose or crack in the air intake), or dirty idle air control valve. A leaking exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve would also cause rough idling. I recommend a...