Q: Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Idol jumps and drops when stoped and wants to stall when you give it gas to quick

Hi - your poor low-speed running symptoms cover a range of possible problems: fuel supply issues (low fuel pressure, clogged fuel filter, clogged/leaky injectors), idle air control valve, dirty throttle body or throttle position sensor. I recommend a poor engine performance by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8