Q: Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Idol jumps and drops when stoped and wants to stall when you give it gas to quick

3. Poor idling and low speed stalling 1993 GMC Sierra V8

Q: Violent surging from rough idle after cleaning throttle body and putting in gas

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. You may want to perform a tune-up and change all of the spark plugs and wires first. Then check for vacuum leaks on the engine with a vacuum gauge. If the vacuum gauge...

Q: Hi! Thanks for wanting to help!! 2003 bmw 325i. (M54 - Automatic) Car ran really rough before I started work on it. Shaked/ran ve

Check for vacuum leaks, including that through a malfunctioning EGR system. When you first start the car, on cold start the mixture may be rich enough to overcome such leaks, but almost immediately the ECM can't keep up with the...

Q: Car idles rough, extremely weak and stalls when put into gear

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. This will let me know if the computer is seeing any issues. If there are no codes then I take a...