Q: Q: Battery died and was jumped, but will not stay running

Never had an idle or stall problem before the battery problem. Could this be related?

If the battery died and is now weak as a result of this, it may be that the alternator is not able to charge battery back up sufficiently quick enough to maintain the operation of the other accessories and the motor running at the same time resulting in the engine dying. If this is the case, you may need to have your battery replaced by a qualified professional such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: Battery died and was jumped, but will not stay running