Q: 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

4 hours to change belts??????

3. 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

Q: Q: Car won't move

Besides the MAP sensor code, you may have a transmission major failure or a problem with the shift cable. The shift cable bushings wear out and these vehicles sometimes the cable will pop off of the shift linkage of the...

Q: Do I Need to reset the timing when the Serpentine belt breaks?

Loosing the serpentine belt should not affect the engine timing. But it sounds like you have some other problem. The first thing that comes to mind is that the harmonic balancer may be coming apart. The harmonic balancer is a...

Q: Bank 1 O2 sensor stuck. Got socket. No room for breaker bar. Open end will strip it round. Too confined to torch.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer