Q: 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

4 hours to change belts??????

3. 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

Q: Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country

Hello. Most of the time if you are getting a noise like this when the vehicle is moving, it is due to either a tire issue or a failing hub bearing. I always check the tire tread first. If it...

Q: Q: Serpentine belt coming off

Hello. The oil that is spitting out from the front main seal is leaking onto the serpentine belt, and belt pulleys. This is causing the serpentine belt to slip off. The front main seal will need to be replaced with...

Q: No start after crankshaft position sensor replacement

I would recommend putting the old sensor back in and continuing to drive it. If there are no Check Engine Lights on and it performs as it should, you should not have any problems. If you installed by recommendation of...