Q: 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

4 hours to change belts??????

3. 4 hours to change serpentine and accessories belts?

Q: Ignition and fuse box burned up

Electrical issues are something that definitely should be assessed by a technician. The fuse box may in fact still be intact but depending on what happened, you could need wiring harnesses, terminal repairs, etc. Wiring that is routed improperly, of...

Q: I believe my serpentine belt is split, do I need to replace my alternator if it won't crank?

If your serpentine drive belt broke or is damaged then you will need to find out if one or of your accessories are seized or damaged. If engine does not turn over then you may have a dead battery from...

Q: Q: Radiator fan not working

The radiator fan operates on a fused circuit with high amperage relays to drive them. The fan motor itself is also a possible and common failure point. Have a mechanic trained in vehicle electronics inspect the radiator fan for a...