Q: 2016 jeep compass fog lights dont come it shows on dash that they are but the lights are not

Fog lights dont work show on dash that they are

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few things you can do to track down the issue. Start with checking the fuse. It should be located in the main fuse box under the hood, and the diagram on the lid will tell you which number to check. Look at it visually to see if the filament in the middle is broken or burnt. Secondly if you have a voltmeter you can trace the power supply from the fuse box to the bulbs themselves to find out where the power is being lost. It is likely not a bulb issue, as it is rare they would both fail simultaneously. For more help with the electrical testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2016 jeep compass fog lights dont come it shows on dash that they are but the lights are not