Q: 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

I need brakes on back and fronts how much would that cost

3. 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

Q: How do you work the Rear Window Defroster?

Your car is equipped with both front and rear defrosters. While the front defroster is controlled with the fan speed/blower knob and ties into your air conditioner, the rear defroster is different. Here’s how to work it: Locate the...

Q: No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.

As you know, this may be a result of a faulty fuel pump. This may also be a result of a failing fuel pressure regulator as well. This is what monitors the fuel pressure in the system and maintains pressure...

Q: Jeep is having a hard time starting. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a fuel supply issue, quite likely a fuel pressure check valve or fuel pressure regulator issue. Either of these can allow fuel pressure in the injection system to leak down while the vehicle sits....