Q: 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

I need brakes on back and fronts how much would that cost

3. 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

Q: Car stalling at random, could be an electrical problem?

Generally, when the car is running consistently and on all cylinders, when stalling it is often times a fuel supply issue (or in some cases indirectly related to electrical - i.e. bad connection or pulse to the fuel injectors). I...

Q: I have a 2012 chevy cruze my and I have a code that popped up p0171 for system lean bank 1 what could it ?

A number of things may cause code P0171 to be triggered. As the code indicates, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak....

Q: Q: Check engine light

The random shake is probably due to the misfires that are implicit in the Codes that you have supplied. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0152 sets if the oxygen sensor (bank 2 sensor 1) is shorted, the wiring to the sensor is...