Q: 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

I need brakes on back and fronts how much would that cost

3. 2012 jeep cherokee all 4 brakes

Q: Whining noise from frnt pass side of jeep driving down the road. Not bearing, brakes, Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. A good visual inspection should be able to rule out any obvious components rubbing or a dragging brake. If you know the wheel bearings are fine and well packed with oil, then you do...

Q: Have heater for the front window while air conditioner is off

The heat is from the heater core of the engine. You are feeling the air that comes in from the fresh air intake vent for the A/C heat system just below the windshield on the outside. This is normal and...

Q: Need a diagnostic.

Most shops charge an hour of labor for a diagnostic. The price for this hour of labor can range anywhere from $90.00 up to $120.00. If you have your diagnostic performed by a technician from YourMechanic you can get this...