Q: 2009 dodge caravan red lightning bolt and check engine light but checked codes with the key and not reading any codes

2009 dodge caravan red lightning bolt and check engine light but checked codes with the key and not reading any codes Just saids done.. it's starts and runs but can feel it kinda pull or stall

Hi Corey. Thanks for contacting us today. The red lightning bolt warning light indicates an issue with the charging system. In order to download the codes, you’ll need a professional digital scanner. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the check engine light inspection, please click this link to set up an appointment.

3. 2009 dodge caravan red lightning bolt and check engine light but checked codes with the key and not reading any codes