Q: 2008 mbenz 300 4matic blower motor cover slides up and down repeatedly for 15min or more after shutting engine off and removing ke

Blower motor door runs up and down for 15 min plus after shutting the car off and removing the key

Hi Vicki. Thanks for contacting us today. I think this is an example where a Mercedes-Benz specialist is better served to recommend the right repair, as this should be inspected personally by the mechanic to recommend the right repair. I would recommend contacting someone local to you in this case.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr