Q: 2007 accord se, 10 seconds idling before i realized i didn't fill the oil, i always use synthetic oils, how bad is the damage?

I've always done my own oil changes and have not encountered issues but today... I started changing my oil, drained the pan, tightened the bolt and left for about 15 minutes. I came back and went to reset the oil light, forgetting to put oil back in. I turned on the car but realized my mistake as soon as it fired up, only ran for 5 seconds, 8 tops. I turned it off, filled it up, and then drove it. I'm not hearing any unusual noises but I'm pretty gutted about making a mistake like this. I only changed the oil, not the filter, so there should be about 1 liter of oil still in the car. Where I live, the temperatures drop to below -15 degrees Celsius regularly so my guess is cold starting on a morning still results in a few moments where the car runs without oil... So maybe my mess up was equivalent to 15 cold starts.... i honestly don't know but I'm panicking about the damage I did to the car. It is a 2007 Accord Se with the 2.4L I4 5speed manual. I've run synthetic

Unfortunately, there is no way to know just how much damage was done due to the wide range in temperatures and depending on how long the vehicle ran and the relative level of oil actually circulating through the motor during that time. If you have not done so already, I would suggest draining any remaining oil and refilling with the proper amount of oil and starting the vehicle to let it run briefly. Pay special attention to temperatures and look for any leaks that may have resulted as a result of running potentially too hot. Generally, if there is any damage that has resulted from this, you will hear some noise indicating the damage done preliminarily.

3. 2007 accord se, 10 seconds idling before i realized i didn't fill the oil, i always use synthetic oils, how bad is the damage?