Q: 2006 Honda Accord EX 2.2L Vtec cuts off

I have a 2006 Honda Accord EX 2.2L Vtec and it cuts off. It would start running and then cut off like it's not getting enough gas. I don't know what to do. There is no light in my car. Please help.

It’s a 2006 Honda Accord, and generally on those, when they do that, it’s the ignition losing spark. Some guys tried to fix the distributors and put new pick-up coil or a new amplifier inside, but really, just put another distributor. If you find one and it’s dead, and you crank it but you are not getting any spark, buy a new distributor. If you need assistance with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can help you inspect your stalling issue so that you can go back on the road.

3. 2006 Honda Accord EX 2.2L Vtec cuts off