Q: 2005 volvo s40 rear end wiggles when going over bumps

When going over bumps or lines in road, the rear of the car wiggles left/right and makes it difficult to steer. Thinking possibly rear stabilizer bushings? Any other ideas?

Vehicle alignment (affecting directional stability), tires (condition, defects, inflation) and wheels, and worn suspension parts are all possibilities. Only an actual inspection will determine which of these factors needs to be addressed. If you desire that a mechanic determine if there is misalignment and/or worn suspension parts, please request a suspension inspection and the responding certified Mechanic will get your concerns addressed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2005 volvo s40 rear end wiggles when going over bumps