Q: 2005 Sturn L300. Went over a speed bump, I lost power steering and the car RPM's went to 0. Lights turn on, car won't start .

Today, as I went over a speed bump, I lost power steering and the car RPM's went to 0 (non-responsive and seems like the vehicle was off.... just with all the lights on).

I don't believe it to be the battery as the lights work fine. The vehicle just refuses to fully start.

3. 2005 Sturn L300. Went over a speed bump, I lost power steering and the car RPM's went to 0. Lights turn on, car won't start .