Q: 2004 Volkswagen Passat 4 motion triangle with circular arrow with exclamation point.

Other than what the headline is, due to the same light being on, anytime between 35 to 40 mph, if not timed right the car makes this nudge forward. As well as that I can hear the passenger front tire squeeli ng when accelerating not when braking.

This symbol is related to the traction control system in your vehicle. Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. 2004 Volkswagen Passat 4 motion triangle with circular arrow with exclamation point.