Q: 2002 Lincoln Executive has a weird vibration in the rear end.

2002 Lincoln Executive has a weird vibration in the rear end. Rebuilt it new gears and axels. Still have same problem. What the heck.

Have you evaluated the wheels and tires? If a tire has excessive radial force variation, even that can cause vibration. That would have to be checked on a road force type balancer. Chassis ears (remote wireless microphones tied to a multi-channel receiver) might be useful in pinning down the location of the noise. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle vibration diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2002 Lincoln Executive has a weird vibration in the rear end.