Q: 2001 chevy cavalier doesn't turn on.Changed starter and ignition switch. Alternator is good and battery is good. Any ideas why it

Car doesn't turn on. Replaces starter and ignition switch. Alternator is good and battery is good. When I try to turn on the car the anti theft light turns on. Would that be the problem? If so how can I fix it? If not what could be some other reasons and solutions?

3. 2001 chevy cavalier doesn't turn on.Changed starter and ignition switch. Alternator is good and battery is good. Any ideas why it