Q: 2 major issues

my 03 cvpi (Crown Victoria Police Intercepter) has 2 major issues one is the p0453 code and 2 when ever i put it into drive or reverse it ticks like a mother will even do it when its cold out other then that its fine

The code P0453 is for the purge control valve; it’s most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The ticking noise is possibly the oil pressure dropping too low at idle and the camshaft followers are getting noisy. Have the oil pressure checked at idle and see if it is within specifications for idle. Make sure you are using 5w20 oil in the engine. If you use oil that is too thick, the oil may not be getting to the camshaft good enough. If you are using the correct oil and the pressure is good, then you may have restricted oil passages up to the heads.