Q: 1982 Ford F 150 gas and starting issues

I bought a 82 ford f150 pickup has almost 90000 miles on it and seemed to do fine when I drove it home but then went to get gas and its a 2 gas tank truck and i tried filling up both tanks and after few seconds of gas pumping it started spitting gas out and I know truck is not full? Also I went to check transmission fluid and had it running in park with parking brake on and ran through gears to warm up fluid and the truck died and now won't start?

You need to check the engine to see if it has spark when cranked over. You may have a bad ignition module since it is very common to cause no spark. If you have good spark but not getting fuel to the engine then you may have a bad fuel tank switching valve under center of truck on drivers side frame. The fuel tanks may be not allowing fuel to get from tanks to fuel line. Check for blocked fuel filter and good volume from line at carburetor to see if pump is pumping fuel.

3. 1982 Ford F 150 gas and starting issues