Q: 1) Engine power is reduced. 2) Where can I get an air bag for the passenger side? 3) Service stabilitrak.

4) Service traction control. 5) Cold engine when I start the car but warms up during drive. Please help. Thanks!

The power is reduced due to the Check Engine code, and this is most likely same code for the traction control and stabilitrack. Have the vehicle scanned to see what codes appear and diagnose the codes to pinpoint the faults. You may find a speed sensor failure or something related. As far as finding an air bag, you will need to go to the dealer or possibly a junk yard that sells them. I recommend having an expert technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to give the car a comprehensive inspection in order to have the correct repairs made.

3. 1) Engine power is reduced. 2) Where can I get an air bag for the passenger side? 3) Service stabilitrak.