Q: 08 altima 3.5 changed throttle body it idles fine but when you push the accelerator it goes from idling to no more to 1600 rpm

I recently replaced my throttle body because i received codes p2100 and p2101 and now that i replaced it i did the idle relearn and the idle is steady but it wont rev at all it wont go pass 1600rpm and even when it does go to 1600rpm its not as quick as usual. does the dealer have to reset something or is this something i can do?? Everything is installed correctly my car is a 08 altima the new throttle body came off a 13 jx35 infiniti.

3. 08 altima 3.5 changed throttle body it idles fine but when you push the accelerator it goes from idling to no more to 1600 rpm