Q: "Emmision workshop" light and engine light on. Losing power. Shaky when accelerating. What's possible wrong and solution

1.9 TDI vw bora 100bhp. When plugged into a fault finder it says "injector cylinder 1", what injector fits this car ? Car loses power and Shaky when accelerating

Hi there. A code reader will tell you which cylinder is to blame, but it may not say whether it is a problem relating to the injector serving that cylinder or the systems delivering the ignition spark. As with older vehicles, a look at the wires and spark plugs is a good idea. Checking them in the dark will sometimes reveal errant spark tracking, as will spraying them with a fine water mist. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection to help you diagnose the precise source of this issue and recommend repairs.

3. "Emmision workshop" light and engine light on. Losing power. Shaky when accelerating. What's possible wrong and solution