Q: "Emmision workshop" light and engine light on. Losing power. Shaky when accelerating. What's possible wrong and solution

1.9 TDI vw bora 100bhp. When plugged into a fault finder it says "injector cylinder 1", what injector fits this car ? Car loses power and Shaky when accelerating

Hi there. A code reader will tell you which cylinder is to blame, but it may not say whether it is a problem relating to the injector serving that cylinder or the systems delivering the ignition spark. As with older vehicles, a look at the wires and spark plugs is a good idea. Checking them in the dark will sometimes reveal errant spark tracking, as will spraying them with a fine water mist. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection to help you diagnose the precise source of this issue and recommend repairs.

• "Emmision workshop" light and engine light on. Losing power. Shaky when accelerating. What's possible wrong and solution