Q: Can a bad water pump cause water in the tail Pipe is pipe and smile Antifreeze

My truck slightly overheat it one day last week . I turned it off let it cool and added antifreeze. after worki added too much fuel injection cleaner to the gas tank and it started smoking. Noticed water from the tail pipe but the temperature never got high again. I replace thermostat and it cooler now I smell coolant and smoking in the morning Heavy sometime light in the daytime truck has a little issue with the starter. I replaced not getting power or something battery is fine I had it Checked several times ... I have to add water every day and coolant and I’m hoping is not a head gasket no tapping Drive fine . I think it may have something to do with the water pump is new also lived in a year

3. Can a bad water pump cause water in the tail Pipe is pipe and smile Antifreeze