Q: Can a bad water pump cause water in the tail Pipe is pipe and smile Antifreeze

My truck slightly overheat it one day last week . I turned it off let it cool and added antifreeze. after worki added too much fuel injection cleaner to the gas tank and it started smoking. Noticed water from the tail pipe but the temperature never got high again. I replace thermostat and it cooler now I smell coolant and smoking in the morning Heavy sometime light in the daytime truck has a little issue with the starter. I replaced not getting power or something battery is fine I had it Checked several times ... I have to add water every day and coolant and I’m hoping is not a head gasket no tapping Drive fine . I think it may have something to do with the water pump is new also lived in a year

The water in the exhaust may indicate that you may have the beginnings of a blown cylinder head gasket. This may also explain the need to refill with coolant often as well. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head gasket that fails between cylinders will generally cause a misfire and potentially compression leaks from one cylinder into another. Low compression will eventually result in a rough idling engine. When the head gasket fails between a cylinder and the coolant port, coolant may leak into the cylinder causing it to be burnt with the fuel charge in the combustion chamber. This often results in misfires on startup, especially after the engine is run, turned off and restarted and in some cases may result in the engine not maintaining enough cylinder compression to even run or start. You may also notice a slight bit of steam like smoke being produced from the exhaust as a result of the coolant being burnt inside the combustion chamber along with the fuel charge. This type of failure may not always show with a compression test. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose the symptoms you describe.

3. Can a bad water pump cause water in the tail Pipe is pipe and smile Antifreeze