Q: Would a cam shaft positioning sensor cause my check engine and AT Oil Temp to flash?

Would a poor cam shaft positioning sensor cause the check engine and AT Oil Temp to come on and cause the tranny to act up

The camshaft sensor will cause the check engine light to be illuminated if it is bad. It will not cause the transmission oil temperature light to come on. This can come on if the transmission is overheating, running hotter than it should be or the temperature sensor is malfunctioning.

• Would a cam shaft positioning sensor cause my check engine and AT Oil Temp to flash?