Q: Wont start ...isnt firing helpppp

Got a new battery, alternator, starter new solenoid,coil and ballast resistor ...checked all connections ,,help what could it be

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. You will n...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. You will need to actually check for spark at the spark plug, as well as checking the carburetor for fuel delivery. The carburetor could have a damaged float, plugged jets, or any number of problems. Also, check the fuel pump to see that it is pumping fuel to the carburetor. If spark and fuel are ok, then you should check engine compression.

If you’re unable to check any of these conditions, then I would recommend having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the no-start for you.