Q: What is The Cost of Parts to Replace a Bad Exhaust Intake Valve on a 1995 GMC Sierra? How Long does it take to complete job?

asked by on December 29, 2017

I'm being told I need to replace the Exhaust Valve on my 1995 Gmc K1500 Truck... It's a V8 5.7 liter engine. What is the typical Costs of Parts only to fix this issue and How Long would it typically Take? Thank You!

Hi M.H. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Unfortunately, this is a service that our mobile mechanics are unable to offer. This type of job should be completed at a local engine shop, as removing valves will require special tools in order to complete it correctly. It would be best to contact a local engine shop or GM specialist to receive an accurate estimate.