Q: Q: wont start but turns over

my truck was acting like it wasn't getting any gas or it was about to die, i have just replaced the battery and it wanted to turn over however it wont fully start. it has a full tank of gass

Hello, thank you for writing in. A vehicle that is suffering from a lack of fuel will show low fuel pressure at the intake. Hook up a gauge in line and crank over the engine. If the cranking fuel pressure is below manufacture specification then you will need to replace the fuel pump and filter. Another quick fuel test is to spray starter fluid in the air intake and see if it makes a difference. If it does, then the spark is not getting fuel to ignite. If the fuel pump is working within range, you will want to turn your attention to the spark and ignition system. Test for spark and check the condition of the plugs and coils. With some further testing, you should be able to figure out if you have a fuel, air, or spark problem. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

3. Q: wont start but turns over