Q: Q: Won't start

Changed battery, revs like wants to start but won't start. Brand new battery cables are connected to new bolts.

3. Q: Won't start

Q: Bad idle air control valve

Hi there. I would need to know what the codes are to know if they are related. The idle control valve failing can cause other codes to come up, but there are other problems and codes that can come up...

Q: Power window switch not working 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hi there - check fuses/relays for the power windows first. If fuses and/or relays are good, your symptoms suggest that the power window master switch on the driver door panel has failed. I recommend a power window master switch replacement...

Q: Evap Monitor not ready

Hi There, It sounds like you have replaced and checked all the normal suspects in the evap system. You may also want to check the lines in the evap system. A leak in the system may also cause the code...