Q: Q: Won't start

Changed battery, revs like wants to start but won't start. Brand new battery cables are connected to new bolts.

3. Q: Won't start

Q: Car hard to control

There appears to be a lot of problems with that year Pathfinder, and Nissan has generated a Technical Service Bulletin that indicated a problem with the rear upper and lower link bushings that need to be replaced. I would recommend...

Q: HVAC actuator problems

The actuators are geared to work back and forth. You may have positioned them in a way where they will not work properly. You should have moved the door until they matched the actuator and not the other way around....

Q: Car keeps stalling when I press on the brakes

Your car has a unit in the fuel injection system called an idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve...