Q: Q: Won't start

Changed battery, revs like wants to start but won't start. Brand new battery cables are connected to new bolts.

3. Q: Won't start

Q: Clicking noise at lowspeed turns, vibration when stopping abruptly, mechanic said need axles & no grease left. how long do i have?

As for "how long you have", unfortunately you needed to replace them when they were mentioned. With no grease to protect and lubricate them, the clicking noise you hear is the joints basically grinding themselves apart. Is this potentially dangerous?...

Q: I replaced the thermostat in my car but it still gets hot and the coolant keeps evaporating the fan kicks on I see no leaks what c

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: motor mount replacement at home

Hello. Depending on what engine you have, the type of transmission in the van, and which mount you are replacing will determine the mount replacement procedure. You may have to drop the subframe to remove the mount you need to...