Q: Won't start

Changed battery, revs like wants to start but won't start. Brand new battery cables are connected to new bolts.

A number of faults can keep the vehicle from starting. Most commonly can be a lack of spark or lack of fuel. Lack of spark can be caused by anything from the crankshaft sensor not sending a signal to the engine control unit to power up either the ignition - or fuel pump. Also, the ignition module may be faulty or even the engine control unit not signaling the ignition or fuel pump. Lack of fuel can also be caused by a faulty fuel pump or fuel pump relay. Also, any number of other sensors such as the temperature sensor can cause a no start condition.

Have a certified technician look into the no start condition to isolate the exact cause.