Q: wipers wont work properly

wipers will not turn off in off position. need to be on low speed for them to turn off but will resume when cars shut off. replaces on/off switch and blinker switch. what else could it be?

If you already replaced the switch then the wiper motor transmission is the most common failure to keep the wipers on with this vehicle. You should have the wiper motor and transmission replaced. Replacing these components should fix the problem. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can assist you with the replacement of your windshield motor and transmission. Good luck.

3. wipers wont work properly