Q: Q: Windows not coming down

The windows don't come down and the radio won't turn on. I do have some broken wires in the driver's side door panel.

3. Q: Windows not coming down

Q: How do I use the window lockout?

The window lockout is an important safety feature. When the window lockout is in use, the rear windows cannot be rolled down with the rear window switches (they can still be rolled down with the driver door switches). To turn...

Q: Car speakers going in and out

The radio is likely the cause, but the speakers may also be the cause. If the speaker sounds good one minute, then bad the next, then it is the radio. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one...

Q: Car shakes when at 40mph i added some trans fluid because it was missing some and thats when it started shaking

Hi there. The most common cause of this is a tire balance issue. I would typically start by checking the balance of the tires to see how they are. I would inspect the tires at the same time as a...