Q: Windows not coming down

The windows don't come down and the radio won't turn on. I do have some broken wires in the driver's side door panel.

Hello, it sounds like you have a couple of blown fuses. You should get the wire repaired for any that are broken. The wires could be shorting out against each other and the chassis. There is alway the chance that, if the wrong wire touches it, this could possibly damage a control unit or severely damage wiring, or possibly even cause a fire. Once the wiring is repaired you will have a better chance of know if anything else is failing. I would have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your window to make sure that the right repairs are made.