Q: Window of caliber doesn't go up

The window behind driver of my Dodge caliber doesn't go up

3. Window of caliber doesn't go up

Q: I got a brand new battery and my car won't start but will when jumped. What could the problem be?

Hello. If the vehicle has a new battery and if it starts with a jump, then you either have a bad battery terminal connection or the positive battery cable is failing. Most of the time, this will occur if the...

Q: Q: Vehicle not shifting out of park

Hello, if the shifter is disconnected, there is a chance that what ever holds the cable to the linkage is broken or worn out. The cable where it has become disconnected should be inspected to see what has failed. I...

Q: When I press the accelerator, there is a loud vibration coming from my engine which I can feel throughout the car.

This may be a sign of a clogged catalytic converter. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When the catalytic converter is clogged, this causes these gases...