Q: Window of caliber doesn't go up

The window behind driver of my Dodge caliber doesn't go up

3. Window of caliber doesn't go up

Q: My 2007 Mazda 3 aux port doesn't work

You may want to refer to the owner's manual to determine this as this may be model specific depending on the package the vehicle came from the factory with. If you are not able to find this, please schedule an...

Q: Q: Power steering not working.

An engine that has a large oil leak runs the risk of internal failure and a very expensive bill, I would not drive the car any further until the leak has been addressed. Sometimes and oil filter can come loose...

Q: How do i reset the computer after i change the crank shaft position censor?

To reset the check engine light you can disconnect the battery via the negative battery terminal and let the vehicle sit for an hour before reconnecting the battery. This will drain all of the power from the electronics and clear...