Q: Why would my brake light bulb not come out of a 2008 Toyota Sienna? It's stuck..

We are trying to replace the brake light bulb and have followed all the the directions to pull out the light bulb itself and it is stuck.. we have pulled out the tail light with ease so I do not understand why the brake light which is the same type of bulb(mechanisms) as the tail light will not pull out?

If you are having problems with the light socket not coming out of the light housing then you must have a melted connector and it has basically welted itself in to the husing. If you cannot get out the socket the you will have to replace the housing and sockets.