Q: Why is my car overheating with coolant in the radiator, but not with water? It overheated today when i finally added coolant, why?

My radiator had a crack on the topside of the plastic. I patched it up with JB Weld and added water in the radiator. I was doing that for the past week. A few days ago the pressure made a hole in the JB, so i patched it up again. I was adding water this whole time and not once did it overheat. Today i added a mix of water and coolant and it overheated, why is that?

3. Why is my car overheating with coolant in the radiator, but not with water? It overheated today when i finally added coolant, why?