Q: why does the air not blow out the vents?when I hit a bump it kicks on but doesn't come back on if I turn tne car ofg.

Why doesn't the air blow out of the vents in my car .when I hit a bump it kicks on. But when I cut the car off it wont blow when I turn it back on.

It sounds like your mode door is not moving to the correct position to allow air flow through the panel vents. I would recommend having your mode door actuator tested to determine if it is functioning properly. The most likely cause of this issue is a faulty mode door actuator. Unfortunately, this part if often times buried deep under the dash and can even require removal of the whole dash board to get access to it. Ensure that this job is done professionally to prevent damage to the vehicles dash and the electronics within it.

3. why does the air not blow out the vents?when I hit a bump it kicks on but doesn't come back on if I turn tne car ofg.