Q: Why does my coolant level sensor light stay on even when the sensor is unpluged and no longer part of the tank assembly?

why does my coolant level sensor light stay on even when the sensor is unpluged and no longer part of the tank assembly?

Hi There, The coolant sensor light remaining on is in fact one of the main signs that the sensor itself is bad. As you know, this sensor is incredibly important as it provides a signal to the driver when the coolant levels reach dangerously low levels. It is important to have this replaced as soon as possible to avoid any potential engine damage.

3. Why does my coolant level sensor light stay on even when the sensor is unpluged and no longer part of the tank assembly?