Q: Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

when i am driving my car just stops. when i start my car it sounds like it wants to turn off

3. Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

Q: Car won't start after starting minutes before, battery not dead

Firstly, remove the back seat's bottom. Then listen near the fuel pump access cover when someone cycles the key on and off. You should hear the fuel pump come on. If not then you may have a burned out fuel...

Q: Intermittent failure to start.

Check the starting of the vehicle in park and in neutral. If the vehicle starts all the time in neutral, then the neutral safety switch needs replaced. If the engine does not start every time on whether the transmission is...

Q: I'm replacing my gas cap with a regular black one though I drive an e85 flexfuel that's got a yellow cap, is that ok?

Gas caps are no longer mundane, low tech devices. The only replacement gas cap that a knowledgeable, professional mechanic will recommend is an OEM cap, supplied by the dealer, and matched to your vehicle VIN number. Any other cap, including...