Q: Why does my ac turn off due to high engine temperature on my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

asked by on August 11, 2017

My ac due to high engine temp keeps poping on my dashboard I just replaced both of my temperature sensor and valve gasket cover no engine light is on do I need to get my computer reset ?

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If the engine is getting hot then the computer will turn off the a/c system to protect the engine. This can be caused by an issue within the cooling system or possibly a bad sensor. The system would need to be diagnosed in order to find the problem. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is getting hot] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection