Q: Why does my ac turn off due to high engine temperature on my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

My ac due to high engine temp keeps poping on my dashboard I just replaced both of my temperature sensor and valve gasket cover no engine light is on do I need to get my computer reset ?

Hi there. If the engine is getting hot then the computer will turn off the a/c system to protect the engine. This can be caused by an issue within the cooling system or possibly a bad sensor. The system would need to be diagnosed in order to find the problem. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is getting hot] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection

3. Why does my ac turn off due to high engine temperature on my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze