Q: Where is the variable valve timing located?

I want to know where its located because I have to change it and I'm buying the part on line and I don't want to get the wrong part

3. Where is the variable valve timing located?

Q: Brakes gradually tighten on all four wheels while driving and not applying the brake pedal

Hi there. Sounds like the vacuum check valve on the brake booster is stuck. I recommend replacing the vacuum check valve and the brakes will work normally. If you need further assistance with your brakes sticking, then seek out a...

Q: Alternator. 2003 Honda Accord

Hi there. Most of the time, if the battery is good, then the problem is either in the starter itself or the ignition switch. Both are common issues on this vehicle. I usually test for power at the starter...

Q: engine speed not more than 3500 rpm

Usually when the engine experiences this condition, the issue is related to the [camshaft]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/camshaft-position-sensor-replacement) or crankshaft position sensor. These sensors monitor the position of the crankshaft and camshaft in order to determine correct fuel and air ratios. If one of...