Q: Where is the variable valve timing located?

I want to know where its located because I have to change it and I'm buying the part on line and I don't want to get the wrong part

3. Where is the variable valve timing located?

Q: Oil on electrodes of spark plugs and cylinders

First, visible amounts of oil on the spark plug electrode is never a good sign. To me, if the vehicle starts and struggles to run, there may be a major mechanical malfunction regarding your explanations. Have the mechanical timing checked...

Q: My mustang squeaks at every turn of the wheel.

Hi there. A squeaking while turning could be ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, etc.. Without a proper inspection being performed is like throwing darts at a dartboard; you may get lucky on the first try, but not likely. Guessing...

Q: Car pulls to the right after tire rotation and balancing

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Infiniti EX35. A pull to the right is not normal. If the alignment is in specification, then the frame needs to be checked as it may not be straight. If it is, then...