Q: Where is the map sensor location on a Chrysler 200 2015

asked by on March 18, 2018

Looking to find the map sensor on my car YouTube video aren't helping

The sensor plug is visible on the intake manifold. Look for a 3-wire plug on the intake manifold that has the following wire colors: Pink wire (MAP signal wire), Green wire (MAP ground wire), and Yellow wire (5 volt supply to MAP). That 3-wire plug, with the three colored wires, is attached to the sensor. If you are diagnosing an issue with the engine, be sure to test the sensor before contemplating replacement. No parts on a vehicle should be "automatically" replaced on a "trial and error" basis. MAP sensor testing is easily accomplished using a volt meter and the instructions in the Factory Service Manual. If you desire a diagnostic, or are having trouble with the engine, please request service and the responding certified mechanic will assist you. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr