Q: where is the fuse for the blower motor?

I am trying to figure out which fuse is for the blower motor. Can't find it could you please help. Thank you

I would like to help, but you did not provide a vehicle model. This information is vital as the fuse panels differ between vehicle models. You can find the fuse legend in your vehicle owners manual or check the fuse panels on the vehicle. These panels are typically located both under the hood and inside the cabin or trunk area. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out, identify and replace any blown fuses. A fuse will blow when the current demand through the circuit raises above specification and the same technician can inspect the circuit and determine why.