Q: Where can I find the speed sensor for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

car engine light on, and taking off in second gear. I am able to shift down to first gear and back up for speed

Hello - it sounds like your transmission is in "limp mode" which gives you a 2nd gear start operation. Get the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine Light - this will help diagnosis considerably! Most auto parts stores will read the codes for you for free. Check the transmission fluid level - low fluid level can cause all sorts of problems. I would recommend having a car is hard to shift inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Where can I find the speed sensor for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee