Q: Where are the various storage areas?

Where are the various storage areas?

3. Where are the various storage areas?

Q: My car shakes and shakes even more when i turn on my AC

Shaking with the a/c on can be caused by a number of reasons. The a/c compressor puts a lot of strain on the engine because the compressor is similar to being a small engine itself. When the a/c is switched...

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...

Q: Water pump blew, found there was no oil despite having it changed a month ago. Can no oil cause a water pump to blow?

The oil works hand in hand with the cooling system to keep the engine cool. If the engine has no oil, there will be more friction inside the engine. This will cause moving parts to wear very quickly and then...