Transmission slipping transmissions dts v8-4.6l cadillac ...

Q: Transmission slipping

asked by on February 12, 2016

My transmission is slipping.

Hello. This is a serious issue that requires immediate attention by a transmission specialist. This is an internal problem with possible issues with worn bands, valve body, or other components which could cause other parts to fail, due to too much debris in the transmission fluid. Try to use a very qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect and diagnose your slipping transmission issue, and recommend the best path to repair.