Q: My fuel gauge is not working properly.

My Fuel guage is not showing the amount Petrol is in the Car

Typically, an improper fuel level reading can be caused by a faulted fuel level sensor. This component is found inside the fuel tank and is likely part of the fuel pump module. Some manufacturers separate the two and others make the level sensor part of the module. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look and perform a few tests to offer a more personal diagnosis of your fuel level gauge concerns.