Q: My fuel gauge is not working properly.

My Fuel guage is not showing the amount Petrol is in the Car

3. My fuel gauge is not working properly.

Q: Truck cuts off when stopping

Hello. Stalling at stops can be caused by many things. A few common causes are: faulty idle air control valve vacuum leak fuel or engine management issue The most common of these is a failed idle air...

Q: Car heater was blowing cold air until at highway speeds, then stopped putting out any heat. Dealer says blown head gasket

You may have a clogged heater core which may be preventing the heater from working properly. Generally, a blown head gasket would cause the car to overheat and would eventually get worse to a point where the vehicle would no...

Q: Wheel bearing going bad

A wheel bearing noise can be identified by a loud growling noise which can get louder with increased speed. A failed bearing can also be identified by jacking the vehicle up and checking for play or movement in the suspected...