Q: My fuel gauge is not working properly.

My Fuel guage is not showing the amount Petrol is in the Car

3. My fuel gauge is not working properly.

Q: Gas reset button location

Hello. Diagnostic trouble code P1631 is an indication that the theft deterrent password is incorrect. The theft deterrent feature for your vehicle will shut off the fuel to your car until the proper password is sent to the PCM. A...

Q: Car stalled and all lights turned on

Depending on how bad the catalytic converter is, a bad catalytic converter can cause the engine to run bad and even stall out at times. The reason that all the lights came on on your dash is because the engine...

Q: bearing shaft and balance shaft

Hi there. The recommendations to replace these parts may be a sales ploy to make some money from you since the dealer has to do this piston work under warranty for you. If you have an engine issue after they...