Q: My fuel gauge is not working properly.

My Fuel guage is not showing the amount Petrol is in the Car

3. My fuel gauge is not working properly.

Q: cars ruined by fuel

Hello. It is possible that there is something that is defective in your fuel system. This could be a fuel screen or parts that would cause the fuel pump to malfunction. It is unusual for you to have problems with...

Q: Car is overheating, smoking, and now radiator fluid is spitting through the heater.

Hi there. Sounds like the heater core has a leak and needs replaced. I recommend removing the heater core hoses to the heater core on the firewall in the engine compartment and routing the hoses together until you replace the...

Q: Vibration and high idle when i cold start it

A high idle upon cold start is generally normal for any vehicle as this is part of the cold start enrichment process as the engine warms up. As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do...