Q: When trying to take camshaft sprocket off timing belt jumped 2 teeth what can I do is there engine damage?

When trying to take camshaft sprocket off timing belt jumped 2 teeth is it possible I have engine damage

You should not have engine damage if you did not try and start the engine with the camshaft out of position. Put the sprocket and belt back in alignment and try to run the engine.

• When trying to take camshaft sprocket off timing belt jumped 2 teeth what can I do is there engine damage?