Q: When trying to start the 2013 JX35 I pressed the brakes and push the start button and everything turn off even the inside light. W

Car system all electrical lost when trying to start and show no power like a blown fuse. But after a while power will come back but same symptom when trying to start. Battery is new.

It sounds like you’re having an issue with the push button start system. It is possible that the issue could be caused by the push button itself. I would recommend having this particular system inspected by a qualified professional in order to determine the exact cause of the symptoms.

3. When trying to start the 2013 JX35 I pressed the brakes and push the start button and everything turn off even the inside light. W