Q: When taking off car has slow acceleration.

When taking off i press gas and the car barely moves no acceleration have to keeppressing gas and eventually it will stary moving

3. When taking off car has slow acceleration.

Q: Whining noise when starting and rattling while first driving

You need to have a mechanic look at the problem to see if you are having a power steering pump noise and /or noise in the engine. From the descriptions you gave you may have more that one problem. ...

Q: Wont start and battery is new. Is a push button car and the brake paddle is stiff

You should check to see if the brake lights are working? Your Kia Sportage may be under recall for an issue with the brake light switch. If the brake light switch is bad then the push button will not work...

Q: Q: No power when accelerating

Hello! I believe the problem is likely to do with the mass air flow sensor. When this sensor is at fault it will be sending a regular error inlet reading which will cause computer to incorrectly apply air fuel ratio....