Q: When taking off car has slow acceleration.

When taking off i press gas and the car barely moves no acceleration have to keeppressing gas and eventually it will stary moving

3. When taking off car has slow acceleration.

Q: Car is jerking for a while and then runs fine

The TCC is the torque convertor clutch solenoid inside the transmission. To get it replaced you would need to have the pan removed and the TCC solenoid tested and replaced. If all your drive issues start to happen after...

Q: Annoying loud noise when starting the car.

The noise is the drive belt slipping on the pulleys on the engine. Check the tensioner to see if it feels loose and not tight. If the tensioner is loose, then I recommend replacing it. Also if the belt is...

Q: Serpentine belt broke off twice

Hi. You have two belts, one controls the power steering and AC, the other the alternator and water pump. The only thing that breaks a belt like you described is a seized or binding accessory. With the belts off, each...