Q: When taking off car has slow acceleration.

When taking off i press gas and the car barely moves no acceleration have to keeppressing gas and eventually it will stary moving

3. When taking off car has slow acceleration.

Q: Had bad brake booster after pulling trailer replaced still has vacuum leak inside cab ?

Make sure you do not have a vacuum leak between the brake booster and master cylinder. Sometimes the seal does not sit good and will leak. If it is okay, and you hear a vacuum leak inside the vehicle, then...

Q: Clunking and vibration from front driver's side. Intermittent grinding as well.

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Q: Leaking head gasket

Any type of head gasket sealer is only recommended to be a temporary repair in most cases. I see some claim to be a permanent fix. I do not believe any of these any of these sealers will seal permanently....