Q: When taking off car has slow acceleration.

When taking off i press gas and the car barely moves no acceleration have to keeppressing gas and eventually it will stary moving

Are you trying to say it feels like the transmission is slipping? In this case, you would be applying the throttle and you hear the engine speed rising but the car does not move as quickly as it should. In an automatic transmission, this may be caused by a low transmission fluid level from a leak. Typical transmission fluid leaks are at the transmission oil cooler, the cooler lines or the transmission pan seal. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle to offer a more personal diagnosis of your low acceleration concerns.