Q: Car won't start vsa light tmps light on car is like locked won't do anything

Car will not start vsa light tmps light on car locked up won't do anything acts like it wants to start but does not turn over

Hi there. The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light is located on the instrument panel and illuminates whenever the VSA system is deactivated. When the VSA system is reactivated, the light will disappear. I would assume that this particular warning light is not causing the problem though. This could be an ignition relay problem or other electrical glitch. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection, to determine the root source of your problem.

3. Car won't start vsa light tmps light on car is like locked won't do anything